The iPhone 6 is going to be out soon. Can’t take those “I-have-to-sell-my-kidney” jokes anymore.
And then one day...
- Caller: My Keyboard has a weird problem. I need to keep the SHIFT key pressed everytime I've to type in lower case. This is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. I NEED A REFUND. Huh!
- Support Executive: I apologize for the inconvenience, Sir. Could you please try pressing the CAPS LOCK key - the one right above the SHIFT key and try typing again?
401, 402, 403, 405.
Excerpt from my chat with Curiosity rover!
- Hey!! Curiosity!
- Oh! Hai!
- Nice name for a space rover. Makes so much sense. Infact, I can't think of any other name for you!
- OK. Thanks. Can we get started? I have, like, 5 earth minutes left.
- Heh. Sure. So I hear you are on a Mars expedition.
- Cool place huh?
- You bet it is. Minus 51 deg C the day I landed.
- Tell me more.
- There is Internet. Been sending out tweets from up here. You not reading them?
- Really? I don't see any foursquare check-in though!
- Hmm. You don't trust me!
- What else? Did you find water?
- Tigers? Did you find tigers? We have just 1141 of them left on Earth.
- Oil ? I am sure they sent you there to explore wells.
- No such luck either!
- Wait. There is something else I see though. Very rare and seemingly extinct.
- A new post on your blog!!
Diagnosed with an allergy to citrus fruits. Dear life, please stop giving me lemons.
← Newer • Older →
Page 1 of 5